The Magnet Dog The Magnet Dog

Very cute and funny! Animation was pretty smooth, I'd say. I really enjoyed it!

Don't Trust Nobody Don't Trust Nobody

Funny but god damn that startled me at the end there - I saw it coming too. ;~;''
5/5 good job!

Darkisiders Speedpaint Darkisiders Speedpaint

Pretty cool! One thing I would work on is shading! Shading isn't about just a darker hue of the base color; I would try shading with different colors, see what you get. For instance, on the skin, try purple or red or something. Skin is especially tricky, because it's never *truly* one color.

JudePerera responds:

Thanks for the Advice Pal..... I'll try that in the next drawing....

Piles Piles

So gross but I love it so much.

koit responds:

Cheers

Jail Stuff Jail Stuff

I thought it was very funny, but I think it would have been better if there was lip-syncing! Good job though anyway!

sketchnate responds:

naah, too lazy for lip synching. eye movements are where it's at. I'm glad you liked it regardless!

Watch Cats. Watch Cats.

Holy shit that scared me. I personally don't read the description/author's comments until after I watch, so perhaps it would be best to put a warning at the beginning of the flash, as well as a preloader, instead of at the bottom of the description.

Animation is decent, but you already said you are getting better and that's great! I didn't quite get the plot, or why there was screaming at the end, but that's okay.

I look forward to seeing more from you! ;u;

mickthepenguin responds:

He was trying to find a game call watch cats because his friend was being sarcastic to him saying (dude hear of watch cats it a should game you should get it) and Miky is like (ok) so he ask every store and the workers didn't know what was he talking about but they did say about (watchs dogs) but Miky think it was not that game? so the last thing what he did is were to the park and ask a guy if he see a game call "watch cats" and he said "nah" so Miky give up and scream and at the end i don't know why I said watch cats out now I think that's part of the joke, But anyways thank you for watching this and thanks for giving me good ideas, I should say that you're awesome today ;) so yeah Thank you.

Snap Snap

Loved it! It's a bit rough, but I think that just adds to the charm! I had a good laugh at the dinosaur scare.

Gains Gains

Nice gains, bruh.

Don't Starve: Reign of BS Don't Starve: Reign of BS

Cute animation; the style is really reminiscent of Don't Starve! I really enjoyed it, because I can relate. The sun is a cruel, cruel lord.

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Hilarious story, and the animation goes along with it well.